Premium License is provided in case of a purchase or membership subscription. If you have purchased any template, you don’t need to provide link to our website.
Remember, if you want to use an item under the Premium license you must have a valid and active subscription.
The license starts when you paid the subscription and downloaded the item and the license is only valid if you complete the end product while your subscription is active. Then the license continues for the life of the end product (even if your subscription ends). Each license includes the right to utilize the item through communication to the public (performance), broadcast, display, distribution, and reproduction, but only as a part of the end product which you have created with the item.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Premium License, Elegantflyer hereby grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights as stated below:
- use an item to create an end product for yourself or for a client. If you use an item to create an end product for a client, then you can transfer (sell) the end product to your client and your subscription remains active. The right to use that item as part of the end product is transferred to your client under the limited sublicense;
- make any number of copies of the end product created using an item. You can distribute the end product through multiple media;
- modify or manipulate an item, or combine the item with other works, to suit your end product.
If you use our resources for personal and commercial purposes, you are allowed to use them as main elements of the final design of the end product that is included in your design projects.
You have purchased membership subscription or a template, adjusted it to your client’s needs, sold it and the client asked for a source file? Of course, you can sell your adjusted source file to your clients without any attributions or links to us.
You are not allowed to:
- redistribute SOURCE FILES of our templates or illustrations, even in a modified form. For example, you have downloaded a template, modified it, redistributed and have been selling on Graphicriver.net or on your website. It’s strongly prohibited! Or, you have downloaded our template, redistributed SOURCE FILES on your website with an offer to download them for free. It’s also prohibited.
- use an Item to create an End Product after your subscription ends.
You must not permit an end user to extract an item and use it separately from the end product created using that item.