What Colors for Logos to Choose + 20 Amazing AI & EPS Logos for Your Business!
The logo is one the most important elements of the corporate image of the company. It serves, first of all, to identify the company on the market. Logos appeared to distinguish the products of various firms within the same industry. The registered trade mark protects the company from unfair competition and allows protecting its rights in court. In the perception of the consumer, the presence of a logo or trademark is a guarantee of the quality of the goods.
It is very important to consciously create a logo for your company. Everything should be taken into account: sizes, shapes, text and, of course, colors. Here you can find some important information about what color to choose exactly for your advertising needs.
– Black color in the logo symbolizes the seriousness of intentions and it is quite popular as an indicator of the power of the company. The simplicity with which the black color in the logo is used, indicates a confident position in the market.
– White color can be universal color for everything and it symbolizes purity. In logos, it is often used as an opposite color to the text or background space of the logo. The color itself symbolizes innocence, peace, purity, truthfulness and other positive characteristics.
– Brown color indicates the nature (woody or earthy shade), which by itself implies some benefit. It is a warm color that does not attract much attention, but it causes a feeling of simplicity and harmony.
– Red is an intense tone that sends very strong emotions. It is used to attract attention, while its symbolism is very diverse.
– Blue is the most popular in the palette for logos creation. He calms and at the same time bears the message of confidence and success. It is used by lots of companies and establishments – from government agencies and medicine, to IT companies and factories.
– Purple color bring a royal style to a logo, something mystically spiritual and refined. Since the violet palette is formed by combining red and blue, it embodies both heat and cold.
You are welcome to choose any Premium or Free AI & EPS Logos templates from our website! You can choose from plenty of colors and professional ideas. We are sure, that it is really very to think about the logo of your company even before you start working. Of course, there are examples in history when the development of logos was during existence of the company, but it is better if a catchy and memorable logo, designed for the long term, will be created before the company enters the market. Most importantly, the first thing you need to answer yourself is what impression the client should have on your company. So, make your decision and have a nice choice!
Premium AI & EPS Logos
Medical – Premium Logo Template
Beer – Premium Logo Template
Bakery – Premium Logo Template
Apple – Premium Logo Template
Water Drop – Premium Logo Template
Web Design – Premium Logo Template
Art Kids Studio – Premium Logo Template
Nature & Animals – Premium Logo Template
Construction – Premium Logo Template
Wedding – Premium Logo Template
Free AI & EPS Logos
Banana – Free Logo Template
Wedding – Free Logo Template
Bottle – Free Logo Template
Real Estate – Free Logo Template
Restaurant – Free Logo Template
Bakery – Free Logo Template
Free Vintage Flower Logo
Plant – Free Logo Template
Tree – Free Logo Template
Tropical – Free Logo Template
Thanks so much for your attention!